Terms of Service
Welcome to TitanWP (TitanWP.com). By using our website, you are agreeing to comply with our websites terms and conditions of use laid out below. The term “us” “we” or “TitanWP (TitanWP.com)” is referring to the owner of the Site, TitanWP (TitanWP.com). The term “you” refers to the user or the viewer of TitanWP (TitanWP.com)
Site Usage is subject to terms and conditions set out below:
- The content on the pages of the TitanWP (TitanWP.com) and information available on the TitanWP (TitanWP.com) is for your general information and use only. All information and content is not guaranteed and is subject to change without notice.
- Use of the information or materials found on TitanWP (TitanWP.com) is to be used entirely at your own risk.
- By Accessing and using TitanWP (TitanWP.com), you also agree to the terms found in our Privacy Notice which can be found here link.
- Any Trademarks, logos and images found on TitanWP (TitanWP.com) are the property of TitanWP (TitanWP.com) and/or other parties with permission of use. You are prohibited from using these on any part of the web. Unauthorized use of Trademarks, logos and images will breach this contract and may result in a claim for usage, loss of earnings and even a criminal record.
- TitanWP (TitanWP.com) may at times use third party sites, software and API’s to make our site run effectively. TitanWP (TitanWP.com) is not the creator or editor of these third party sites, software and API’s and so is not responsible for any issues, damages or loss caused by using these third party sites, software and API’s. Please also note that the use of Links or recommendations to third party sites and services from
- TitanWP (TitanWP.com) is to be used only at the users discretion. TitanWP (TitanWP.com) will not be held liable for any mishaps caused by using and of the links or recommendations found on TitanWP (TitanWP.com)
- All content found on TitanWP (TitanWP.com) has been created AS-IS, with absolutely no guarantee as to its value or worth. Information and guidance that is found and followed by the user on TitanWP (TitanWP.com) is to be used at the users discretion. TitanWP (TitanWP.com) accepts no responsibility for any damage caused to you the user or any third party where the information or guidance was used. It is you the users responsibility to certify that the intended information or guidance is what is required by you (or) any third party that uses the information or guidance found on TitanWP (TitanWP.com)
- TitanWP (TitanWP.com) does not guarantee that information found on TitanWP (TitanWP.com) to be accurate or reliable, advice and/or statements made through the Site by any party other than TitanWP (TitanWP.com), (b) any content provided on linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will TitanWP (TitanWP.com) be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
- All information, software, products and descriptions of services published on TitanWP (TitanWP.com) or any linked Site to of from TitanWP (TitanWP.com) may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and TitanWP (TitanWP.com) specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. TitanWP (TitanWP.com) does not warrant or guarantee that the content on the Site is complete or up to date. TitanWP (TitanWP.com) is under no obligation to update any content on the Site. TitanWP (TitanWP.com) may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. TitanWP (TitanWP.com) may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time without prior warning.
- You agree that TitanWP (TitanWP.com), its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents take no responsibility and will not be liable, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, special, punitive, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including but without limitation lost opportunities, loss of profits or cost of procuring substitute service) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Site or a lined Site, even if TitanWP (TitanWP.com) is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission or infection of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical/electronic equipment or communication lines. TitanWP (TitanWP.com) cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
- TitanWP (TitanWP.com) may contract with other companies or individuals in order to provide you services. You agree that the TitanWP (TitanWP.com) cannot be held liable for any actions or inaction’s of any contractor used by the TitanWP (TitanWP.com) in connection with providing you services.
- It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify TitanWP (TitanWP.com) of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password or any other breaches of security. TitanWP (TitanWP.com) will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
- Your use of the TitanWP (TitanWP.com) Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of the State of Massachusetts, United States of America and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles. You agree that you will first attempt to resolve any concern or issue with the TitanWP (TitanWP.com) or with the use of this website by communicating fully your concern with the TitanWP (TitanWP.com). Should communication with the TitanWP (TitanWP.com) not resolve your concern or issue, you agree to submit your concern or issue to the courts of the State of Massachusetts, Suffolk County, within one year of the dispute arising. You also agree that the successful party in any court action will be entitled to payment of its reasonable attorney fees involved in reaching a final order.
- Without limitation on any of our other rights or remedies at law, in equity or under these Terms, we may terminate your license to use these Services, in whole or in part, including your right to use any Products, without providing any refund or cancelling your obligation to make installment payments where applicable, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached or violated any of the provisions of these Terms. This includes, but is not limited to, any rude, harassing or other damaging statements that are made on any of the TitanWP (TitanWP.com)’s websites directed to any other customers of the TitanWP (TitanWP.com).
- The total aggregate liability of TitanWP (TitanWP.com) arising from or related to your use of TitanWP (TitanWP.com)’s services, from all theories of liability and all causes of action, shall in no case exceed the total amount of fees actually received by TitanWP (TitanWP.com) from you in the 6 months preceding your claim.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless TitanWP (TitanWP.com) against any third party claim arising from or related to your use of TitanWP (TitanWP.com)’s services.
TitanWP (TitanWP.com) may assign this agreement without your consent in whole or in part at its sole discretion.
- By continuing to use Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or over